Do You Have A Concern?

We Take Our Customer Service Seriously!

If you have a concern, please do not hesitate to contact the following people who administer the Nutrition Services Department:

If you feel that you've been discriminated against, please don't hesitate to contact us.  We will need to fill out a USDA form and submit the information to the proper authorities for fair and equitable investigation and resolution.  The Discrimination Form is attached for your reference in addition to our Nutrition Service's procedure for handling discrimination complaints.

For more information, you may also visit: